Girls I am seeing a lot of replica Make up brands been sold & I thought I would just give you a few things to think about incase your tempted to buy a knock off product;
Toxic Makeup: The dangers of counterfeit cosmetics
• There is no regulation controlling counterfeit cosmetics, which means they often contain dangerous chemicals. Many buyers have, unsurprisingly, suffered severe allergicreactions to cosmetics bought unwittingly online.
• Some of these copy makeup products have been found to contain dangerous levels of lead and arsenic.
• High-end cosmetic brands will usually only trade through their own websites, stores and official suppliers listed on their websites. They will never stock their wares on Ebay or frequently do discounted products.
• The source of these counterfeit cosmetics is very questionable and therefore they won’t meet the same high ethical, testing and trade values of the brand they’re replicating.
• Sellers of counterfeit cosmetics have no concern for the quality of the product or for your health. Stay well away from this toxic makeup and save your money for the real thing or a cheaper high street alternative, both will have undergone vigorous testing and won’t leave you with nasty side effects