- 1: Choose the Right Tweezers. Slant tip tweezers are much more effective & you’re less inclined to nick the skin
- 2: Cleanse the skin..oils or makeup on the brows will make it harder to grip the hair.
- 3: Using an eyeliner pencil follow the guide & mark the indicated areas.
- 4: Stretch the skin well using two fingers…one at the base of the follicle the other at the opposite side.
- 5: ALWAYS pull the brows in the direction of growth NOT out to the front. ***This can lead to the bulb of the follicle becoming trapped under the skin giving the appearance of *stubble under the skin.
- 6: Make sure you are removing from the root & not breaking the hair!
- 7: Take a break to assess what you are doing midway… Don’t over tweeze!
- 8: Once finished try not to touch the area or apply makeup as the follicles are open & you are more likely to be prone to infection…
Check out the Beautiful Brows Semi Permanent Makeup..it comes with a brow powder (choice of colours available) a highlighter, tweezers & 3 great shape stencils.. so you are guaranteed symmetrical brows 🙂 Really good product..the powder lasts 24hrs plus it is sweatproof, waterproof & smudge proof. I love this especially to put the finishing touches on a nice makeover
OR..Make an appointment with Eves Nail’ & Beauty
Before & After Makeover using the Beautiful Brow Set..